The introduction to Monster Manor Slots tells us that features include Wild Cat symbols, Bats, Ghosts, and Potions. But behind the scenes, when you open the slot game, you will see some very familiar characters such as Frankenstein, the Mummy, the Wolf, a Witch, and Dracula.
About Monster Manor Slots
- Monster Manor Slots is a 5-reel, 50-pay line bonus video slot. As mentioned at the outset, the first Wild symbol is the Witch. The second Wild symbol is the Black Cat. If three Black Cat symbols appear on a winning line, that line multiplies by 3xs. If five Black Cat symbols appear, then the payout is 5xs your bet. Five Black Cat symbols will pay the same as the five highest-paying symbols. If a Black Cat lands on reel three during the free spins round, it will expand to become the Witch and fill the entire reel.
- Free Spins Round
- When you get three or more Bats, they will trigger this round. Here you will receive ten free spins with a 3xs multiplier. The Bat, by the way, is the Scatter symbol. But there's more. Here is the breakdown of the free spins to be allocated:
- 3 Bat symbols pay two times the total bet and ten free spins with a 3xs multiplier
- 4 Bat symbols pay ten times the total bet and ten free spins with a 3xs multiplier
- 4 Bat symbols pay fifty times the total bet and ten free spins with a 3xs multiplier
- Players can retrigger the round.
- The Bonus Game
- When you get three Gost symbols on the reels, the bonus game will commence. Players will click on the Ghosts until three collected potions are of the same type. The value of each brew depends on your bet size.